Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So it is late at night and I just got off work. I am very tired and want nothing more than to go to bed. But this is the only time that have to sit and work on my blog so here I am. We just finished the Thanks Giving weekend and now we are moving on to Christmas, I just put up my decorations this weekend and I am looking forward to Christmas it comes all too soon and goes by way to fast. I am trying to get some of my projects done that I made for my self like a year ago and never got to, so I will post some pictures of them as I go along. but first I have to take some. And that I will do tomorrow but right now I am going to go to bed.

2 comments:

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

you are confusing me... i will add this one to my list, i think :)

PS: thanks for the well wishes for cory.... read my latest post for an update!! oh and your parents are coming into town tomorrow!

jody j balda said...

hey kristi
so I decided to keep one blog for things that I do like projects and things like that and the other for all things about my kids. what do you think? good idea or no?